A supplement to help your body to burn fat. This is an important process for losing weight. It includes Green Rooibos, Green Tea and amino acids to naturally kickstart the body’s fat burning processes. The amino acids are, L-Tyrosine and an amino acid precursor named GBB, that is converted into the amino acid, L-Carnitine, in the body.
- Green Rooibos is: High in antioxidants. Sugar and carbohydrate free. Helps inhibit fat-storage hormones within the body. Rooibos’s unique bioflavonoid, Aspalathin, helps to reduce stress hormones that trigger hunger and fat storage, typically associated with high blood pressure, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes. Helps with digestion. Helps prevent cancer, heart disease and liver disease. It also relieves allergies.
- Green Tea extract: aids in weight loss by increasing the number of calories your body burns.
- Amino acids: These are molecules that are used by all living beings to make proteins in the body. They are the building blocks of proteins. Your body needs thousands of proteins to function optimally. Amino acids are like letters of the alphabet. Just like you make different words with different letters, amino acids make different proteins when combined in different ways. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is important to the proper function of the thyroid, making it an effective supplement for weight loss and weight control. In the body, L-Tyrosine is crucial for making important hormones, like dopamine – a chemical that regulates the pleasure centres of the brain and nervous system. It gives you the “feel good, motivated’ feeling. It is also important for memory, mental performance and motor skills. Also Adrenaline and noradrenaline – the hormones that manage stress in the body. Thyroid hormones help regulate your entire metabolism and help the body maintain a healthy weight. Gamma-Butyrobetaine or GBB is the molecule that your body converts into L-Carnitine, a non-essential amino acid that helps the body turn fat into energy. It is responsible for the transport of fatty acids around the body to then be used as energy. This allows you to burn more calories throughout the day and especially if you exercise. It stops the accumulation of fats and helps you lose weight quickly. The energy that is produced can be used by the heart, brain and muscles, causing a positive effect on all three of these parts of the body. The body can produce L-Carnitine on its own. However, supplementing L-Carnitine can help to make up for deficiencies, especially in people who eat plant-based diets and don’t get adequate amounts of amino acids from animal products, like milk, fish and meat. Other benefits of L-Carnitine: Heart health, Brain health – it can help you to focus better and for exercise performance – may improve recovery, stamina and reduce muscle soreness
- Two capsules in the morning with food
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable for children from 12 years old
- For optimal results, use in conjunction with Meta Boost and Chromium Picolinatae.
Main Benefits of Fat Attack:
- Helps to burn fat by converting fat into energy. It works by transporting fatty acids from food into the mitochondria of the cell. There, they are converted into energy.
- Supports the production of thyroid hormone this will speed up the body’s metabolism
- Helps manage premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Helps to reduce stress
- May slow down the ageing process due to its effect on cellular health