A blend of Annique’s Rooibos and an adaptogenic herb, both indigenous to South Africa. Adaptogenic means that it acts like a thermostat to help the body use it’s own processes to adapt to the environment, disease and mental and emotional stress. Cancer Bush has been used by the Khoisan for many health benefits:
- Builds the immune system
- Treats fever, colds and flu
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Boosts the libido
- Helps with mental and emotional stress
- Helps with indigestion and improves appetite
- Helps with inflammation related diseases
- Natural antidepressant
- Eye infection
- Rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis
- Supportive treatment to TB and HIV
- Supportive to people with type 2 diabetes
- Supportive treatment for liver disease
- Helps treat burns, wounds and inflammatory skin conditions when applied topically
Important: This tea is not a medicine. If you have a serious condition like cancer, diabetes or HIV, please consult your health care practitioner and do not replace any medication with this product.
Rooibos provides antioxidant, anti-viral, anti-carcinogenic and anti-diabetic benefits and is naturally caffeine free.
Directions for use:
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: NOT RECOMMENDED for children under 2 years old, nor for breast feeding or pregnant moms.