Skip to content
Cup of rooibos tea and leaves

Annique Rooibos Tea

Annique’s Rooibos tea originates from the Good earth of the Cape of Good Hope in the Western Cape, South Africa.

It is superior blend of 80% leaves – fermented or green rooibos – and 20% twigs. Each batch is tested on the ORAC scale to make sure it has the right antioxidant level for good health.

Combined with herbs for added benefits it is available in boxes of 80 teabags, 10 teabags, 50g of rooibos and herbs mix, and a limited edition of 50g loose rooibos leaves in a gold #Annique50 celebration packaging.

Independently verified
12 reviews