Skip to content

Showing all 21 results

A blend of Annique’s superior Rooibos (80% Leaves and only 20% Twigs) plus various herbs to soothe and assist with your niggling ailments.
Rooibos: A multi-wonder herb, Aspalathus linearis, indigenous to South Africa, grown in the Cederberg mountains, near Clanwilliam in the Western Cape. Known for its anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-ageing properties. Annique’s special blend of 80% leaves and only 20% twigs for high antioxidant levels. Limited edition is Annique Rooibos Loose leaf Tea with extra body and flavour.

Rooibos when combined with other herbs: like African Potato and Nutmeg for immune system health, Rosehip & horsetail for Anti-ageing benefits, Chai (cardamon, black pepper, ginger, cloves and cinnamon) and Coconut for heart health and anti-inflammatory benefits, Dandelion and milk Thistle to Cleanse the liver, Hemp Seed (Cannabis sativa) a natural pain reliever, Olive Leaf for immune booster and powerful antioxidants, Moringa for a boost in energy and mental clarity, Mountain buchu, it can help clean out Bladder and Kidneys, or with Senna to give you a colon cleanse, with Mint -Mentha Longifolia to help relieve stomach ailments, with Wild Jasmine to help relax you, with Melissa folium, lemon balm, to give you a good night rest, with Cinnamon to balance sugar levels, with Fennel to help speed up your metabolism and help remove bloating tummy, with Ginger root to help detoxify your system, Honeybush for health management in obesity, cholesterol, nausea, stomach pains, and diabetes.

Green Rooibos, which is unfermented rooibos, to help promote a natural, healthy well being as it is extremely high in antioxidants, is anti-ageing, and controls cholesterol.

ENJOY A CUPPA WELLNESS!

Independently verified
12 reviews